Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of all patrons using the pool and locker room areas. They have been established to assure a safe and sanitary environment for the members.
- The management and lifeguards are authorized to enforce all rules and regulations. Failure to obey rules may mean a suspension or forfeiting of pool privileges.
- 1 Whistle…………..Look Up & Listen
- 3 Whistles…………Exit Water Immediately
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No children should be left at the pool without transportation home.
- Any person showing evidence of skin disease, sore/inflamed eyes, cold, nasal/ear discharge or any communicable disease shall be refused admission. Also sunbathers with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts or bandages will not be admitted into the pool.
- All hours of operation for Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. are both weather and staff permitting updates are typically posted to the Fox Chapel Pool facebook page.
- Any part of the facility can be closed at the discretion of management. Hours of operation may also be altered for Special Events.
- Objects such as rafts, tubes, water wings, masks and snorkels are prohibited for recreational swim.
- Expectorating in the pool is prohibited.
- Use of profanity or sexually inappropriate conduct is prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers made exclusively for the pool.
- No glassware allowed on the poolside and deck area. If you break glass, you will be responsible for all fees incurred from draining, cleaning and re-filling the pool.
- All sunbathers must shower before entering the pool and MUST wear proper bathing attire. Bathing suits can be worn on the pool deck areas ONLY. Shirt, shorts and shoes MUST be worn in all other areas of the building.
- Guests of members are welcome for a fee. This fee applies to persons of all ages and an adult member must accompany guests. This fee is $20.00 per pass on weekdays and $25.00 per pass on weekends and holidays. Fox Chapel Pool reserves the right to make any necessary changes to guest pass policies.
- MEMBERS MUST PURCHASE THEIR GUEST PASSES AND BE PRESENT FOR THEIR GUESTS TO UTILIZE THE POOL.
- Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. management reserves the right to suspend and/or revoke membership to the pool for any reason without refund of fees paid.
- No diving in the pool as noted by the deck markings.
- Children, who are non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times.
- Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. management does not have an outside phone paging system. Personal calls received on house phones will not be tolerated. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. is not responsible for damage to or loss of any item left at the pool/locker room area nor are they responsible for damage or wrongdoing occurring in the parking lot facility.
- Every member is responsible and shall reimburse Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. for any damages, loss or liability incurred by Fox Chapel Pool, Inc. by any of the members or their guests.
- Two lap lanes are available at all times. No one is permitted to hang on the lap lanes and children are not allowed in the lap lane area when in use by adults.
- There is a $20.00 locker rental fee for the season.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed in the pool or deck area. Anyone bringing outside items into the pool or deck area will be asked to leave. Repeated occurrences will result in a revoked membership with no refund.
- No service dogs allowed.
- Chairs surrounding the pool are first come first serve. There will be no reserving chairs.
- Children over the age of 8 are not permitted in the baby pool.
All MEMBERS MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID TO UTILIZE THE POOL FACILITIES (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Last Updated: 2/14/2022